The Brazoria Municipal Utility District #26 will hold a public hearing on a proposed tax rate for the tax year 2019 on Tuesday, September 3, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. at the offices of Allen Boone Humphries Robinson LLP, 3200 Southwest Freeway, STE 2600, Houston, Texas 77027. Your individual taxes may increase or decrease, depending on the change in the taxable value of your property in relation to the change in taxable value of all other property and the tax rate that is adopted.
The MUD pays to have off duty city police officers patrol in Shadow Creek Ranch. Please be aware of the following:
- any valuables left in a vehicle, including newly purchased items in shopping bags, should be locked in the trunk or placed out of sight
- install alarm systems in homes, activate the alarm, and display the alarm company’s sign in the front yard
- personal items such as shoes left on a doorstep can indicate to a burglar if a resident is home
- contact the police department to request a close patrol for dates when you are out of town if no one is checking on your home
- Please report all non- emergency, activity or situations that require a response of a police office to Pearland Police Department at (281) 997-4100